Re: To repeat, or not to repeat....

I did answer your question:

No.  The Repeater is it, if you care about MIDI synch.  I guess there's
a chance that the MC09 might so something similar, but from reading the
lit on it, it seems to be a device where you can record loops before
hand, like the 808, and then play them back later.  Didn't seem geared
for real time looping.

Mark Sottilaro