Re: To repeat, or not to repeat....

>I did answer your question:
>
>No.  The Repeater is it, if you care about MIDI synch.
>Mark Sottilaro

Thanks, Mark

I may not have caught your first reply...I was picking up  Email from my
job,  sometimes I miss stuff in all the hubbub.  Just curious, is there
something else that has multiple tracks per loop but doesn't have MIDI
synch?

I'm pretty well sold on keeping the Repeater anyway, it's been knockin me
out and I'm nowhere near grasping everything it can do yet.

regards,
Mike B

PS
I was surprized to find the Electrixpro website is still pretty much
active. The forums are still up and the file downloads and video demos I
checked were all working. It would be nice if someone continues to maintain
it.

Mike Berman
digiboy@nyc.rr.com