The AM/FM Show Playlist

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by Bill Fox who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of
other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown on 91.7
FM and
on the internet.  Send me comments if you love or hate what I played.  I
also
host Afterglow every Thursday from 8 am to 9:30 am.

                    Show #7                    August 31, 2002.

RECAP:
I started with spacemusic and moved through some eclectic genres of music,
ending with some progressive rock.  Along the way, I played the music of a
band
that appeared at the Progday festival in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for
those
who couldn't attend in person and music by New Zealander Rudy Adrian who
will
be playing at The Gathering on September 21.  I will miss the show on
September
14.  But Lunar will host that show and I will return to The AM/FM Show on
September 28.

PLAYLIST:

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Navigator               Oceanic Empire           Oceanic Empire (Groove)
Rudy Adrian             Venus - the Clouded      Starfields (Groove)
                          Sphere
Ian Boddy               Zero-G                   Aurora (DiN)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Suzanne Ciani           Lay Down Beside Me       Meditations (Seventh Wave)
Lars Erickson           Three Part #9            Altered Inventions
(Innerpeace)
Stephen Halpern and     Celtic Comfort           Perfect Alignment
(Halpern)
John Williams           O Bia                    The Magic Box (Sony)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Porcupine Tree          Blackest Eyes            Sampler 2002.3 (Lava)
Porcupine Tree          Where We Would Be        Lightbulb Sun (K Scope)
Spock's Beard           Made Alive/Overture      Snow (Radiant)
Spock's Beard           Stranger in a Strange    Snow (Radiant)
                          Land
Spock's Beard           Long Time Suffering      Snow (Radiant)
VA [Thieves' Kitchen]   John Doe Number One      Progday 2002 (Progday)

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space  music  show.
Thursdays  at
11  pm  on  WDIY  88.1  FM,  Allentown  and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton and
Phillipsburg.     http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic
Radio Station Web Sites:    http://wdiy.org
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh