RE: Roland PK-5 as Echoplex Controller

First off, happy 6th--thanks to Kim for providing a forum for loopers.
I have been spending time with the PK-5 pedals to trigger the Echoplex as
well as providing bass and drum audio for inclusion in a loop.  They work
just as well as I might have hoped!  The pedals have a nice feel--and
there's a spot to Velcro the PMC-10 to the top--they are exactly the same
length.
The only weakness I can spot with these pedals (other than the fact that
they are limited in their MIDI capabilities) is the power supply.  It's a
wall wart, but worse--it plugs into the outer face of the unit, toward the
audience.  It is begging to be snapped right off.  I built a little box to
protect it, but it still such an Achilles heel, it makes me wonder why they
did it that way--enormous design flaw!
So best wishes to all, and hope your holiday was loopy!
Gary