Re: Repeater ruminations

>I finally decided to just go for it and pick up one of the last Repeaters
>available in Santa Cruz county (or much of anywhere else that I've
>looked).
>
>Sylvan Music still has the floor model if anyone cares.

There does seem to be a steady flow of them showing up on Ebay. 4 are up
right now ,  and there's usually at least 1 or 2. They  usually look to be
in new or near new condition too.  Generally they are going out for
$500-$700 even used. If they continue coming in steadily, the prices may
drop a bit.

Mike Berman
digiboy@nyc.rr.com