Re: JamMan remote display

Faisal....
Could be very simple if the JamMan (I have one)
uses a standardized LED display...
If you can isolate the wires running to it, just tap those
wires and use a switch with enuf throws and poles to
diverge the wires to jack on the casing where you can
hook the external wiring to go to another commercially
available LCD display....

This is as deep as I get into electronics (though I do have
a cerebral cortex to MIDI hardwire interface in the works,
just can't decide where to drill the hole - forehead, side,
behind the ear -- I don't want to look like a geek, after all)
--
gary

@friendlyspider.com