gig spam: Looping Music at the FESTIVAL OF LIVE DIGITAL ANIMATION at the SJMA

I just wanted to let everyone whithin driving distance that
my brother, Bill Walker and I are providing all of the live
music for the FESTIVAL OF LIVE DIGITAL ANIMATION
at the SAN JOSE MUSEUM OF ART in SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
this coming Sunday, September 8th from 2-5 p.m.

David Tristram and Alan Peevers will be providing state of the art
and cutting edge live digital animation based on our music.

Alan's work may be familiar to some of you as he has done the
Y2K2 LOOPFEST visuals and the Electron Salon visuals

David has worked with artists as diverse as the Rolling Stones
and Loop.pooL (tee hee hee----I just love writing that sentence)
and provided this year's stunning visuals at the amazing
WOODSTOCKHAUSEN EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC FESTIVAL.

Hope to see some of you there.   Please come up and say hi and
take a look at our antiquated ELECTRIX REPEATERS (;-)

yours,  Rick Walker (aka, Loop.pooL)