Re: gig spam: Looping Music at the FESTIVAL OF LIVE DIGITAL ANIMATION at the SJMA

Rick,

Break a leg . . . uh . . . or whatever you tell drummers.
Maybe, break a stick? Congratulations on the gig. It
sounds fabulous. Wish I could come check it out.
Congrats to Bill too.

Best wishes,

Ted Killian

www.mp3.com/tedkillian