Re: FCB1010 eprom

     I contacted Behringer about purchasing the EPROM when I found out
that my *new* FCB1010
didn't have it already.  They offered to send me the new EPROM for free.
Though that was mid-July
and I still haven't received it yet.  It seems simple enough to replace
EPROMS.

     They also offer a free email course for using the 1010.  This mostly
concerns how to use the
pedal with other Behringer stuff, like their amplifiers.  I wasn't able to
put it to use much
cause it was a bit too specific for that gear.

     For those of you not sure what this new EPROM does, my understanding
is that it toggles each
foot switch to give two different commands.  Hit it once and it starts the
loop.  Hit it again and
it stops.  Or pops you up an octave then back down (on a Repeater).  Or
pops you up a major sixth
then drops you down a tritone (wicked grin...)

           SVG