Re: loop deconstruction with Repeater

Anyone think it would be possible to make 4 copies of the full progression,
then slip each one the right amount of measures forward and back, then
replace the right bits of each track with silence (overdub with replace=on)
to get a reordered progression?  Certainly not an easy or even a viable
live
technique, but it would accomplish the stated goal without a sequencer.
Jon

(instead of 4 copies the replacing with silence, you could just bounce only
the correct measures of the main track in the first place to each
respective
track.  In other words 1 measure of chord IV on track2, one measure of
chord
i on track 3, etc)