Re: FCB1010 eprom

Does someone have a contact name and number?

sine@zerocrossing.net wrote:
3D791B7B.84B1E030@zerocrossing.net">
OOOOOOOO, if that's the case, it's SO worth it... if you can get them to send you one.  Not just for
the Repeater, but for the EDP too. I wonder how it could happen. Maybe a call instead of writing?

Mark

S V G wrote:

For those of you not sure what this new EPROM does, my understanding is that it toggles each

foot switch to give two different commands.  Hit it once and it starts the loop.  Hit it again and
it stops. Or pops you up an octave then back down (on a Repeater). Or pops you up a major sixth
then drops you down a tritone (wicked grin...)