Re: OT: heat stable guitars?

I'm not sure if I'd trust it in the long term, but I kept my guitar in
the trunk of my car all day the day of Santa Cruz loopfest 2K2 and it
was very sunny and HOT.  I pulled my guitar out and plugged it in and
it retained it's tune.  Mine does have a wood body though.  The all
graphite ones probably would fare better, but I'd make sure I parked A)
under shade B) in an attended secured parking lot.

Mark