Mixer/router

Sorry to ask the same question again: anybody could recommend a mixer
(smallest possible form factor, possibly half 19" rack) that could blend
about 3 stereo (or 6 mono) sources, with 1 or 2 FX sends and /or router
possibilities? I tried most of the rack mixers such as the Rolls, Yamaha or
Kawai and find them quite hissy, I'd like something transparent and do not
need EQs or volumes. I'm a bit at loss... Thanks in advance!
Essentially I need to send whatever mix that comes from my guitar processor
and TiBook into 2 EDPs, keeping the original mix dry and having the
possibility to reduce the stereo image send to mono to feed the EDPs.
Regards,
Laurent.