Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

I installed Loop IV and things went well for a week.  Then it started
rebooting for no reason.   Things have progressed, or should I say
regressed, to where it now locks up in the boot sequence, with the letters
"LO" in the right side of my display.   And this occurs immediately after I
turn it on, with none of the usual streaming.   My plex is one of the old
Oberheims.

Kim, Is ther any reason I shouldn't try to reinstall LoopIII?