Re: Grow 3-4 inches

  Wow Rick!, does this mean you'll now have higher feedback levels so your
loops will sustain longer for  better more extended performance too?  lol!
-and the audience will have heightened satisfaction?!
  Woohoo!  -my effects mix is more wet just hearing this!   lol!  -and the
insert function too!!!!   lollollol!  ooh baby!   lol!   I shudder to
think!...    <smile>  I can't wait to experience your new more vital loops!
  lollollol!  Catch ya laters...

Smiles,

CQ

At 03:35 PM 9/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks so much whoever sent this out.
>
>Each of my loops HAVE GROWN 3-4 inches because of my use of this
>product.    It has been a challenge learning how to play in
>17 and 3/8 time signature but heck, all I"ve ever done is grow since I
>bought my
>first looper.
>
>Every looper should try this product (I can't wait to see the results of
>some of the women loopers with it). It has my full endorsement.
>

>yours,   Loop.tiny.pooL

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates