Re: EDP Noise level

Hans (ernie ball Hans?)

Yes it will shift in pitch. Perhaps the solution  is a balancing act of
levels, but  I have had no such luck finding this balance...Another
curious
thought - assuming you change your sound or even instrument often has
anyone
been able to keep the levels of their EDP and AUX level controls the same
for
more than 1 week. I am always tinkering to combat distortion, or hiss, or
wet/dry mix level....man, I just want to play!

Todd (Davitt & Hanser Todd)

One of my EDPs (a new one) has what sounds like the exact
same problem.  Do you notice that it changes pitch each time you record a
new loop?

-Hans

Why when I press record on my plex the recorded loop