Re: Next loop copy question

Hi Matthias,
Sorry, what i mean is ending the loop copy with "next
loop".Since i have auto record on it jumps
automatically to the next loop and copies the content
of the previous one. Once i am in the second loop i
press next loop before is over to give me some time to
finish my arrangement.Since it will be jumping to the
3rd loop i want loop 2 to end with the exact same
lengt as loop one automatically before it jumps to 3.
I would like it to stop automatically so i could
concentrate more on my playing with the least amount
of button pushing.
IŽll give rnd mode another shot
I hope i am clear:-)
thanx