Lawson-tronics (was: some joker's EDP Loops)

Steve Lawson wrote:

> BTW - my tour opening for the 21st Century Schizoid Band round the UK
>starts
> tomorrow

Steve, I'd ordinarily tell you to "break a leg," but given your recent
ankle problems that's probably not the best idea.... :()

Seriously: very best wishes to you on the tour; I'm sure it'll be a grand
time.  And remember: if ever there was a gig with a justifiable mandate
for playing Frippertronics, this is it!  ;)  (Can't wait to read the
reviews of your sets on Elephant Talk...)

UK folks: definitely check this tour out if you get the chance.  I've
been lucky enough to hear some outtakes from the sessions for Steve's
upcoming solo disc, and he's doing some very wonderful stuff with his
approach.  Listen and learn!

Woo hah,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com