Re: Andre EDP Loops

I agree with what you're saying, *but* it's still nice to save loops.
For me, a lot of late-night loopathons have generated ideas that i use
in other compositions, so it's nice to be able to save them easily.
Also sometimes i have an idea, and use the repeater to jam with it, and
see if something else comes out of it.  Of course one could always just
record it, but for me that usually involves moving stuff around and
repatching a bunch of cables, which means that my laziness often wins
and i don't record anything.  With the repeater i can just plug in,
jam, and save it.

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack