Re: Next loop copy question

sorry i meant increasing the tolerance of the input or
 decreasing the sensitivity
I am curious how  far do you have the input normally
set? i have it at about 11 o´clock and it still clips.
I am running a roland preamp into it but i also own a
boomerang which hardly ever clips.It is specially
sensitive with bright tones.
cheers
lou

 that doesn't make sense. if you are clipping the

=====