MIDI pedals, UK only

Dear All,

It's nice to be back on the list after a couple of years with too much
other
stuff to do...  I'm posting to mention to UK-based loopers that anyone
needing a fully-featured, programmable (to send CCs, patch changes or
notes)
MIDI controller pedal with two CC controllers and 10 selections per bank
should act NOW as there are a slew of (discontinued) Behringer 1010* floor
units for about the £100 mark; they have loads in the little shop on
Charing
Cross Road in London (between Denmark St and Oxford St, can't remember the
name) and I believe a few are being sold in the magazines.

I can confirm that it is tap-compatible, in that hitting button 1 twice
will
produce two MIDI 1 Sends, at least on my JamMan.  Which means I am at last
freed from the tyranny of the 2-button footswitch, and can actually use
the
damn thing properly at last!

Mike

* http://www.behringer.com/02_products/prodindex.cfm?id=FCB1010&lang=eng