Re: Fw: Mixers For Guitar Signal - Opinions/Suggestions Please

Hi Luca,

Yes!  Thanks very much for the info.

One question, though.  I want to go out of the amp's pre amp out into the
mixer, feed the effects via mixer sends and return the effects to the
various mixer channels.  Then, take the L/R mixer outputs into the returns
of two guitar amps - the one in which I took the original pre amp out
signal and another guitar amp - to get a stereo spread.  Here's the big
deal though, I want my original guitar signal (post mixer preamp and pre
fader) to go out the L/R mixer outs back into the amps.  I want to blend
the original, uneffectd guitar signal with the effects, thus keeping the
integrity of the original guitar sound.  How do I do this?

I've experimented with using a stereo jack coming out the "guitar" insert
and running into a reverb, but my guitar signal goes away as soon as I turn
up the "mix" control on the amp - thus feeding more of the effects signal
into the amp's effects loop.  the guitar signal is fine over at the other
amp.

Anyway, I hope this isn't too confusing.  Additonal help is greatly
appreciated!  3 cheers for Luca and the group!

Thanks,

Michael