Re: INSERT CABLES - who and where to buy?

--- jimfowler <jimfowler@prodigy.net> wrote:
> any suggestions for insert cables?  brand and where to buy?  i'd prefer
> angled ends, but that's not vital.  i built my own but for cleanliness'
> sake, i'd rather go with something commercially available.

If you want inexpensive ones, Hosa makes 'em. Available through a big
array of
dealers.

If you want higher quality, Markertek has a line of custom cables which I
believe
includes insert cables. They're not too expensive and look to be well
made. I
believe they use Canare cable in 'em.

Greg