Re: NYC Loop dee Loop at Chama Sat 9/21?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike B (digiboy)" <digiboy@nyc.rr.com>

> Does anyone know if the looping thing is going on at Chama  tommorrow?
4pm-8pm?

I think so. Check with
<http://www.gargoylemechanique.com/chama/chama_main.html>

> I've never been...
> Would like to hear how it is from  others who have gone.

I used to go last Spring. It's fun, you can loop alone
or with others. I like to set up on the floor instead of
the stage so I can hear myself better.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a solo show after open loop at 9:30.
Stick around and check it out.

> Do things get going as early as 4pm or should I go a little later?

It gets rolling around 4, show up at the begining, it might get busy
later on. I would usually play at least twice.

> Crowded?

I've never seen it too crowded.

> Quiet?

Depends. Most of the time everybody quieted down,
but not all the performers there get that response.

* David Beardsley
* http://biink.com
* http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley