Re: Fw: Mixers For Guitar Signal - Opinions/Suggestions Please

Michael, try this as a check up:
use your amps as they were monitors.
L+R outputs of the mixer have to go in the return inputs of both your amps.
I don't know your amps and where the dry/mix knob operates in the signal
flow.
The concept is you have to listen JUST to the signal coming from the mixer.
The impedance should be ok, cause the return input should be accepting a
preamplified signal (on this regard a suggestion from someone knowing your
amps would be a nice help).
You control the dry signal of your gtr by its channel's fader in the mixer,
the same way as you control the amount of effects.
If you need to have control on your clean signal to set its level by pedal,
we can come up to several solutions, but first I think you should check
this
set up.
Basically you have to start thinking to your amp as composed by two
separate
devices: one is the preamp section which drives your gtr signal to the
mixer
and the other is the amplification section, which has to be fed JUST from
the mixer output, not in parallel with your gtr sound coming from the
preamp
section.
Hope it works!
let me know.