adult only loops

Its full moon, my friends... did you live the animalistic procreation
ritual?

this is not OT, sex is the primal form of improvisation!

How do you do it:
- without music?
- with any kind of music? please...
- ambient music? dance music?
- latest recordings of yours?
- you create a specific collection of appropriate pieces?
- you create the loop and let it run
- you keep coming back to the instruments to change the loop a little
- you play while she seduces you and then repeat...
- you play all the time. (wow!)
- you just sing or whisper ;-)

Any kind of music can be quite distracting. Specific music can be
stimulating, syncronizing, conducting...
For me, it must have a lot of dynamic. And I always confirm we end up
following it, even without listening to the music at all.
So it is interesting to create the music in the mood! ;-)

I met erotic films with quite good sound tracks, probably because the
producer does not care, so the musician just improvises as he likes.
Especially interesting with a DVD because the camera mic is the
center channel, so you can unplug that and just get a 4 ch mix of the
music...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org