Re: adult only loops

Wow, great topic!

Anyone who's into "scening", role-play, or BDSM, can tell you that choice
of music can become an absolutely integral part of the overall mood.  For
some reason, our usual default has been having some or other CD by Dead
Can
Dance playing in the background.  Dunno if that's been because it's
generally handy, or because they're pretty good at setting a dark, gothic
mood behind our activities.

For straight sex, we usually end up using something about 110-120bpm with
beat.  Old eighties dance-cheeze is cool (Depeche Mode, Blancmange, etc.),
or non-distracting Techno can do as well.  Or if we're in a more laid-back
mood, Trip-Hop can get things moving, although I'm not too crazy about
using Portishead in particular -- preferring instead Massive Attack, or
the
first Sneaker Pimps album.

Hrm, I'm listening to Skinny Puppy's "Last Rights" in the background as
I'm
typing this.  Now you guys have got me wondering what kind of sick &
twisted scene I could put together with that... <*evil grin*>

         -c-