Re: MiniDisc for field recording

I couldn't find that model anywhere, but I am starting to think that
some of these "Palm 4 Tracks" like Korg's or Zoom's might be better.
Zoom makes a 3 track device that's not much bigger or costly than a MD
and everything is nicely put on a solid state compact media card.
Sure, recording time is more limited, but that's not terribly important
to what she wants to do.

Anyone had any experience with the Zoom PS-2?

Mark Sottilaro