Re: schematic,new looper

It isn't?!  I can't remember his name, but I got an email from someone
at Gibson who was complaining about the problem with getting those
simms.  It stuck in my mind because I thought a lot about a time in the
future when hardware becomes obsolete even though it provides a valid
use and runs good software.

Mark Sottilaro