Re: adult only loops

>What an interesting thread!  I recently rec'd an e-mail from someone
>who had a copy of my CD, "A Caravan Of Dreams".  Seems he found it
>quite appropriate music for intimate evenings with his girlfriend.
>She apparently enjoyed it quite a bit, too!  So much, in fact, that
>she borrowed it from him, only to return it a few days later stating
>that she could not listen to anymore without having a type of
>Pavlovian response!  Seems she was playing it in the car during the
>morning commute an the ensuing "Pavlovian orgasm" almost caused her
>to have an accident!
>
>...somhow I need to quote this as a "review" of my CD (can't really
>think of a much better review :)

beautifull story.
An ex partner (so I dont se why she would be lying...:-) once told me
that she had an orgasm just by concentration on sundown...
In '82, when I had an improvizing rockband, no loops but intese solos
with lot of echo kind of delay... we had a powerfull little blond
singer that sounded like Tina Turner (well, almost ;-). I was in love
with her for year, but she used to say: "lets keep it in the music".
I did not quite understand... especially as she was fighting all the
time with her jelous partner. So once we did a show just before the
band where her partner was the singer, so he probably was arround and
angry because she prefered to sing in my band than doing the
background in his band (more similarities with the Turners!). At one
point we built a solo together (as we liked to do) and went higher
and higher in pitch (she goes why higher than Tina! :-) and when we
finally reached the end of the necks, the whole sound broke together
somehow and the public burst into screams... long later she told me
she once the exact feeling of an orgasm during a show of ours, and I
immediately remembered when it was... I have it on tape!
...so all is possible, but you may have to talk to her and verify her
strategy toards your client... :-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org