OT: Crop Circles documentary

Really the OT means ON topic :-)

You *must* see this movie when it comes to your town. Just saw it this
afternoon, and it is mind boggling, and real, and connects with our
zeitgeist as loopers in a deep way. This is a phenomena I hadn't tuned into
before, but the stuff shown in this film sure grabbed my attention...and
heart.

www.cropcirclesthemovie.com

Onward...

This email was sent to: ngold@attbi.com