Re: MiniDisc for field recording

Apparently Minidisc is huge in japan, with many makes and models

Here's a some great pages for minidisc....there's even info on hacking the
protection codes if you're so inclined

also look for their holophonic microphones, in ear or on sunglasses, cool
for
collecting enviro sounds incognito

kirby

http://www.minidisc.org/