Re: dancing loops - D2? Ambiloop? KYMA?

     Richard, thanks very much for these links. I will forward these to the VCU Dance Dept's music director. The use of these kinds of technology is the one thing that is really lacking in VCU's Dance program.
     I will also pass this info on to the faculty and students. We do have a videography class, and many of the students have been using video, etc. in their performances. Isadora may be something that the students will want to work with.
     For Looping and delays in conjunction with dance, I wonder if the TC Electronic D2 has the necessary flexilbility. Since one can tap in a rhythm to be used by the delay(s), I would think that this would be a very useful device.
     Ambiloop? KYMA? how responsive are these to tap tempo? Can either allow you to start a loop, then tap in a new tempo for the loop? I will check out Ambiloop very soon. If all goes well I can get a chance to work with KYMA as well.
     Marc