Re: looping brings infinity?

Uh... a virus is part of nature too.  You're thoughts that humans are
apart from nature (as the Bible heavily advertises) are a big reason
we're in the mess we've created.  Sorry to go so off topic, but this is
a big thorn in my side.  We are part of nature, we're just a bad part.
We need to start doing better.

Mark Sottilaro