Re: OT: commercial plug for an awesome loop software sale by a non affiliated musician

I'm discovering that Vegas Video is really cool, too.  If you buy it  as
an
upgrade from Video Factory (wink,wink - nudge, nudge) or another Sonic
Foundry product, you can save $150 or so.

Those cats do good work.  I'd hate to see them go the way of Electrix.

-Hans