new violinist member

Welcome, Ritsu!

I just had a look and listen... and was a mazed! First I saw a
delicate lady and then heard Hendrix scream, and then soft then
etheric moods... beautifull, thank you!

>I'm a novice at live looping-- used the sound on sound with my old
>digitech rp10, but that's about it.  Can anyone tell me if they'd
>recommend the Boss RC20 to someone like me?
>
>I play electric violin-- my stuff is posted on http://www.ritsu.com
>I want to try looping some rhythmic riffs, maybe 2 or 3 tracks, and
>play a lead line over it.

I feel you will do more than that, once you get hold of an EDP ;-)
There seems to be a lot of evolution in your pieces... and it does
not sound like you will want to bring them prerecorded to stage...
but I may be wrong.

Do you improvise on stage?

How do you distort?
Do you really use a Marshall on Stage? Are you aware it may not bring
the several "tracks" clearly enough separated?

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org