Re: Roland FC-200

> I have the FC200, which up until this morning controlled Repeater (the

>  Yes, it only works on one Midi channel. Each switch can send just one
>CC
>  For effects units, the FC200 is perfect....

as long as you only have one uniy to control.
...and of course you can't mix Prog Change and CC
on the same bank,

>  however, I believe that that
>  Behringer is the only pedal in the affordable price range which allows
>  detailed programming..

not nearly as detailed as most would wish

> ... I just wish that the bloody manual was
>  clearer.... I've read it 5 times over breakfast, and still understand
>  only about 40% of it :)

thanks for sharing the info Stuart,
the manual is actually OK, its just that
the programming is stupidly complicated.
The only way to suceed is to take the manual to the unit
and proceed step by step.
Its not actually difficult, just an long and involved process.

andy butler(sharing your MIDIprogrammingfrustrationheadache)