Re: Behringer woes

That cracked it.... I screwed up about half an hour ago, and did a
factory reset.... I forgot to re-setup the midi channels....

I consider myself quite technical minded, but by god, this manual is
hard to follow. :) Thanks for all your help... I'll be burning the
midnight oil for sometime yet :)

- Stu