Re: Roland FC-200

Hi,

I'd also suggest having a global option that limits the amount banks,
similar to the FC-200. I think that I will use a maximum of 3 banks to
control the Repeater the way that I want to... and to limit the bank
selection to toggle between bank  0,1 & 2 would be very useful. I'd also
like to see more CC control - maybe having an option where you select
whether you want to send a PC or a CC message for each of the 7
configurable midi messages...

Up to four external volume pedals/footswitches would be nice to, similar
to the FC200....

.... but then I'm being picky :) For 150EUR, I'm extremely happy with
what I have.... :)

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com