RE: Lake Butler RFC-1 Battery Woes--No Direct Loop Content

seems to me that only the voltage is of importance, 1, 2, 3,, cells,
in other words. A smaller one simply holds the data less time (weeks
you leave the unit unconnected)

For the polarity simply get the volt meter out and measure when its
on, because it will be charging with the right polarity.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org