Re: Please check your computers

I can tell you one thing: They're not coming from me.  I'm Mac all the way,
and keep up with the latest virus definitions.  Klez and Bugbear are
Windows
based.  I'm not pointing the finger at any individual, but I know based on
what emails I use, that Klez emails are coming from someone on Loopers
Delight
for sure.

Just saying.  Keep clean, it's a jungle out there.

Mark