From: Andrew Hearst [mailto:hearst@echonyc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 10:43 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Midi question

Stuart,

The heart of my looping rig (Repeater and FCB1010) is similar to
yours, and I also need to control an Electribe ES-1 (which needs to
send clock to everything) and a few other boxes. As far as I can
tell, the best inexpensive solution is the Midiman/M-Audio 3x8:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Newp/1998/Thru-3x8.html. It's only 80
bucks or so. I haven't bought it yet, but I probably will soon.

Best,
Andrew Hearst