Re: recordings of 1st WOMAN's LOOPING FESTIVAL artistperformances and commercially available material.

Claude, animated by Ricks activities:
>I'm extatic about all youre doing for free. thank you
>you create momentum

you will be amazed when you meet him, he never stops saying good
things and laughing and creating... and listening and understanding...

>I even think about hosting a litlle summer looping festival in
>july-august in my
>hometown

oh, yeah! I will be there.
Nyon is in a similar situation as Montreux, on the same lake, but its
much nicer.
And the best swiss openair festival is there for over 20 years.

And I have been playing with Claude at the lake side the last years...
... so by now it may be a "loop aware city" (almost like Sta X) ;-)

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org