Kudos too to Thommann Customer Support

Any loopers who are looking to mail order the FCB1010 (or anything else
come to that) should try Thomann -
https://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw2_index.html  - I've heard it
mentioned on LD before...

I ordered a pedal from them online, and it was shipped the same day.
However, it got lost, then returned back to them courtesy of the French
postal service. However, on return to the store, they offered to ship it
out via UPS at no extra cost (value of 35/40 euros). Considering the
FCB1010 was only 156 euros, it was a really nice gesture and it probably
meant that they lost out on the deal. They were prompt, efficient and
caring...

Every email to them was answered within 24 hours... often within the
same hour.

So, if anyone is paranoid about ordering online like I was, then throw
away your fear and give these people a try :) I have 100% confidence in
them, and will purchase many items through them in the future.

--
Stuart Wyatt : The Solo String Project : http://solostring.com