Re: Question concering midi foot controller

Stuart,

Thanks for your reply.

The fact that I can control five units from the FBC-1010 is good news.
Right now I'll be talking to three units.  I'll be able to expand in the
future.  Good!

For clarification (I'm a little green at this), I'm using the term
'momentary switch' to refer to a switch (pedal button) that can be
programmed to send a midi message when I press down (like 'note on'), and
a second message when I release it (like 'note off').  I think this type
of switch is also referred to as a 'latching' switch.

Is that making sense? If not, I'll try to figure out the correct language
to describe what I'm after.

It would be great if I could also simply program a FBC-1010 switch send a
'note on' message with a single press and release (this, of course, be
followed up sometime later by a 'note off' message from a separate
switch).  Do you know if the FBC-1010 have this capabitlity?

Ok, I'm here!

michael b