Re: Unidentified sub actually MIDI peds actually unidentified subject

> "A remarkable experiment by neurosurgeon W.Grey Walter....
> with patients in whose motor cortex he had implanted electrodes"

cool. i want one.
but if we hook this to the echoplex, will we have to think in russian?
will we then be as tough as clint eastwood?

hey, what if we just hook it to the instrument itself?
i thought i was going to play a paganini lick and there it was...