From: "Bruce Comens" <bcomens@mail.nexus.it>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:53:49 +0200
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Question concering midi foot controller

Re: Yes, it does exactly that, which is what you need for the edp.
Re:
Re: > For clarification (I'm a little green at this), I'm using the term
Re: 'momentary switch' to refer to a switch (pedal button) that can be
Re: programmed to send a midi message when I press down (like 'note on'),
and a
Re: second message when I release it (like 'note off').  I think this type
of
Re: switch is also referred to as a 'latching' switch.
Re:
Re:
Re:

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm