Re: Loop IV Question

> Is there way to keep the volume from increasing as the loop gets larger
>with
>  Loop IV?
>
>  After I've put 4 percussion parts, acoustic rhythm, bass and synth
>textures
>  my vocal and lead guitar balance gets thrown out of whack in the main
>mix
as
>  the loop is too loud.
>
>  Any ideas?

Hi Arthur, you need to turn down the feedback a bit.
Or start off at a lower volume.

If you use the new Replace Mode
you can fade down the old stuff as you add the new
(with a footpedal)
The effect on the loop is the same as using feedback
in LoopMode, but you get to hear what your
fade will sound like as you do it.
(normally you won't hear the result of feedback until the
loop repeats, which makes it harder to judge).

andy butler (just hoping someone would ask that!)