From: Matthias Grob [mailto:matthias@grob.org]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:31 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: FCB 1010--step by step guide

Recently this turned into a MIDI pedal list... sorry, I didnt read
all posts and dont have such pedal and dont intend to look into its
manual, but just an impression:

I guess the programming of those pedals can be saved over MIDI, some
Sysex form, no?
So at least you users could exchange them. There are not that many
reasonable options, so if some share a reasonable one, most users
could be satisfied without learning to programm.

then it seems that it would be rather simple to create a little
editor for the PC that creates such Sysex data so the user can
program his own configuration graphically on the PC without learning
the apparently so terrible FCB1010 language.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org