RE: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated , and more!!! now how much would you pay?

The guitar ran away with Imus before the spoons could be remembered.

LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: jimfowler [mailto:jimfowler@prodigy.net]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 4:49 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated ,
and more!!! now how much would you pay?

"I found that its important to use *the leg which does not support the
guitar* for the rhythm tapping. Since
my guitar sits on the right leg, I use the right foot for volume control,
which is not a problem."

good point.  actually, i wear my guitar strapped on (and fairly high on my
body) so both legs are free to push buttons or swivel my body around.  i've
got it worked out so that i have 4 useable appendages (two legs, two
arms...i still haven't found a use for my head.  a hat-rack maybe?).

-jim